During the COVID-19 crisis, employees of Elbit Systems of America have been identified by the U.S. Government as part of the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce.
As a member of the Defense Industrial Base and manufacturer of complex medical equipment, our mission requires Elbit Systems of America to remain fully operational.
During this crisis, we are committed to taking all steps we can to help keep our employees healthy.
Those steps include:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our facilities
- Minimizing interactions between employees by encouraging telecommuting whenever possible
- Promoting flexible work schedules, shift staggering, and other adjustments to maintain social distancing at our facilities
- Encouraging employees to practice good hand hygiene and social distancing
- Making the wearing of masks or other face coverages mandatory for employees and visitors
- Reminding team members to stay home if they are sick or exhibit signs of respiratory illness
Elbit Systems of America is regularly monitoring new directives from federal, state and local government, along with the Center for Disease Control.
While we continue to encourage remote workers to continue to work remotely, we have begun to allow some remote workers to resume working at our facilities.
As directives change, we will continue taking measures to safeguard our employees’ well-being while meeting our commitments in support of key Department of Defense programs and medical diagnostics equipment customers.