Tri-Service Helmet Mounted Display Systems
As combat evolves, so do we. To help the US Army overcome advancing threats, we are leveraging our combat proven experience with our F-35 helmet mounted display system (HMDs) to deliver wide-field-of-view and integrated night vision capabilities optimized for low-level combat operations.
We deliver unmatched lethality and survivability in HMDs, electronic warfare systems, long range precision fires, and air launched effect systems. Backed by proven performance, our combat-tested solutions are Army ready today.
Build the future of vertical lift with us. Our advanced helmet mounted display systems deliver sensor, processor, and display capabilities to the US Army similar to the Joint Strike Fighter for maximum survivability in low-level combat operations.
X-Sight creates intuitive, 3D conformal symbology and Synthetic Vision Symbology (SVS) by fusing active sensor data with tactical flight and mission data with visual sensor imagery in a wide-field-of-view display. It also delivers ‘transparent cockpit’ functionality, allowing pilots to see beyond cockpit boundaries, displaying a 360-degree view with no visual obstacles, increasing survivability, efficiency and safety.
HELMET DISPLAY & TRACKING SYSTEM (HDTS)
Maximum capability. Simple Upgrade. With the simple addition of a line of sight tracker to the existing HUD, US Army pilots can have enhanced crew coordination, increased survivability against missile threats, greater mission effectiveness, degraded visual environment (DVE) landing capability. Our head up display (HUD) is used on virtually all U.S. Army UH-60 Blackhawks and CH-47 Chinooks and features flat panel day and night displays.
AVIATION MISSION COMMON SERVER
Our AMCS mission processor is adaptable, modular, full-integrated, and low cost, increasing lethality and survivability while giving you the ability to adapt and modify for your mission. By developing solutions together, we can reduce the cost and schedule of advanced technology operational assessments by validating operational requirements and working out software integration issues prior to system installation on U.S. military aircraft.
Vertical Lift Test Bed
Our Vertical Lift Test Bed, a highly modified Airbus AS-355 helicopter, integrates state-of-the-art warfighting technologies that can be configured with a variety of avionics boxes, sensors, antennas, and cockpit systems for current and future U.S. and allied vertical lift aircraft.
In collaboration with our systems integration lab in Fort Worth, operational pilots work side-by-side with our engineers and technicians to optimize and test new systems for the future of flight.
You demand maximum survivability and unmatched lethality from any distance. Explore how our solutions deliver lethal effects in standoff operations. Your mission isn't cancelled, neither is ours. We are here to help you stay in the fight.
Aircraft Survivability: Self-Protection Suite
Warfighters face a complex multi-spectral threat environment that demands modularity and maximum survivability. ALL-in-SMALL is the preferred Self-Protection Suite for all airborne platforms.
Merging in a single LRU - the benefits of both high-end technological capabilities and combat-proven experience of the SPS-65V-5 and PAWS Family systems - ALL-in-SMALL provides enhanced platform survivability and mission effectiveness.
- High operational performance and advanced capabilities
- Unified system - one central processing LRU
- Low Size, Weight and Power (SWaP)
- Modular and open architecture
- Multi-platform commonality (hardware & software)
- Future growth capability
- Reduced Life Cycle Cost (LCC)
Mobile Mortar Systems
Modern operations demand mobility and precision. Our adaptable 120 mm mortar system provides massive firepower and lethality for small size wheeled vehicles (4x4) for the toughest missions in mobile environments. SLING utilizes the ground as a launch point, preventing recoil force on the vehicle.
30mm Turret System
Helmet Mounted Display System for Ground Combat Vehicles
360° SITUATIONAL AWARENESS UNDER CLOSED HATCHES.
IronVision provides maximum closed-hatch visibility of the battlefield that helps protect drivers and combat vehicle crew. Our combat-proven sensor systems deliver mission critical information in 360° full-field of view, while keeping weapon systems in line-of-sight.
Build with us. Leveraging our enhanced night vision technology, work alongside our engineers to build the future of US Army Ground Combat Systems with integrated 360° night vision.
Laser Warning Receiver (LWR)
MDUSA (Multi-Domain User Sensor Architecture) and NGHTS (Next Generation Handheld Targeting System)
Lighter and more lethal. You demand maximum precision and lethality in the most covert operations without adding weight. As a systems integrator, we deliver a variety of discriminating capabilities to the US warfighter including tailored solutions for all-weather, day/night, lightweight precision targeting.
Integrated Clip-On Advanced Targeting Sight
AMMUNITION & ARTILLERY SYSTEMS
HEADS UP. EYES OUT.
Our Night Vision delivers NIR and multispectral viewing capabilities suitable for a diverse range of US Army specialties, including network connected ground solutions providing heads-up/ real-time enhanced situational awareness, integration with clip-on thermal imaging, faster decision making, and data sharing within the common operating picture.
GET THE BEST – UPGRADE TO OUR COMBAT PROVEN GEN 3 HIGH FOM WHITE PHOSPHOR
ENVG-B | AN/PSQ-44
- Enhanced augmented reality, situational awareness and blue force tracking capabilities
- Enhanced visual acuity with image intensification and thermal fusion
- White phosphor image intensification technology in a dual-tube goggle, helping improve target location, threat engagement, and access to imagery of the common operating environment
- New high-resolution display
- Wireless personal area network that works with the US Army’s Nett Warrior system to produce augmented reality algorithms to provide greater situational awareness
- Our SBNVG enhances warfighter performance and agility with capabilities for overlayed image intensified and infrared imagery.
- The SBNVG system features our AN/PVS-31D (F5032) night vision goggle with a clip-on thermal imager for superior nighttime viewing under a variety of environments and conditions.
Our AN/PVS-31D (F5032) lightweight night vision binocular is designed for use by the individual soldier in a variety of ground-based night operations, and is manufactured according to the USMC SBNVG performance specification.
- Gen 3 Gated Pinnacle® tubes
- Industry-leading, close-focus technology
- Image intensifier tubes serviceable at the unit level
- Vertical viewing ability
- Available in fixed or adjustable diopter lenses
- Integrated IR illuminator
- Manual brightness adjustment available
- Submersible up to 20 meters
- Built to meet requirement standards for NSN 5855-01-685-2918
The versatile technology in the Elbit Systems of America F6015 allows soldiers to move rapidly and effectively in all night conditions without the need to carry multiple types of specialized equipment.
- Engineered for handheld, weapon-mounted and camera-adapted use
- Features a Gen 3 F9815 image intensifier tube with variable gain
- Dark-adapted, unaided-eye technology provides Situational Awareness and close-range vision
- Night vision aided eye provides long-range sighting of potential threats
NEXT GEN NIGHT VISION
Special Operations Forces demand overmatch. To get there, they need trusted and advanced technology and we've got it. With a manufacturing capacity approximately 30% more than our competitors and an army of agile R&D engineers with decades of experience on our team, we are working alongside warfighters to evolve night vision.
Add capability. Shed weight. Dominate the battlefield. Our FIREFLY amplifier product line is a first-ever modular, lightweight, high power amplifier product with swappable, stackable amplifier modules. Users can mix and match modules in a single-channel or dual-channel configuration to meet their unique mission requirements, while saving space and weight on their operating platform. FIREFLY amplifier modules support both new and legacy waveforms and includes integrated TX/RX cosite filtering, which improves radio system performance.
EVERY OUNCE COUNTS
Our low-SWAP tactical communication amplifier saved the 160th SOAR nearly 15 pounds. Get light-weight communications solutions with modern waveforms and save the Army over 20 pounds in mission critical weight.
Based on a modular and open architecture approach, the SMART suite allows for seamless integration of platforms, sensors, weapons and C4I applications, while maintaining the best SWAP (size, weight, and power) for its class. Selected for BFT CRADA and NETMODX, we are demonstrating our Smart Routing capabilities and our ability to connect BFT and tactical radio networks for US Army communication modernization.
The future of vertical lift demands modularity, high-performance, agility, and affordability. The TC-120M offers 120W of transmit power in a very lightweight package and allows aircraft to add game-changing MUOS capability while simultaneously shedding weight on over-burdened platforms. Complete with a Low Noise Amplifier (pre-amp) and state-of-the-art filtering, the TC-120M performs the functions of other LRUs within a single, fully-integrated, next generation open architecture power amplifier.
SUSTAINMENT AND SUPPORT SOLUTIONS
We are keeping Warfighters in the fight with full life cycle product & platform support ranging from component repair of electronics and hydraulics to air and ground vehicle fleet management by deploying value-added cost-effective solutions in our FAA and DoD 8210.1C compliant facilities.
Depot Level Repair Facility
- Component repair of Avionics, Radar, HUDs, Electronic Warfare, and other systems
- Aircraft, Rotary-Wing & Ground Vehicle Modification / Overhaul / Modernization
- Test Equipment Design, Maintenance, and Support
- Training & Technical Publications
- Manpower support, supply chain / obsolescence management, DER engineering reach-back
- Reverse Engineering and Third Party product Sustainment
- Limited and Specialty Manufacturing
- Depot Standup
- FAA and EASA certifications
- Repair, overhaul and upgrade of airborne systems, including: Rotary Wing dynamic components, AH-64 Apache helmet mounted displays, CH-47/UH-60 aviator night vision devices, HH-60 and OH-58D cockpit displays
- Repair, overhaul and upgrade of ground systems, including: M2M3 Bradley gunner & command hand stations and turret processor units, M113 mortar variant upgrades, BAE Systems Armored Multi-Purpose Vehicle (AMPV) support, Advanced Mortar System RPDA
- Aircraft, Rotary-Wing Modification / Overhaul / Modernization
- Depot-Level & Flight Line Maintenance and Logistics
- Training & Technical Publications
- FAA and EASA certifications
- Manpower support, supply chain / obsolescence management, DER engineering reach-back, Slick & ISR Modifications
- U.S. Army Fixed Wing Transport & SEMA CLS program support
- Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) Services: C-26/UC-35
- Providing OCONUS / CONUS aircraft maintenance and modifications at bed-down and maintenance facilities
- Mission capable rates averaging over 95% on an 80% contract minimum
ILS Support Services
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- Obsolescence mitigation under DMS/MS
- Training & Technical Publications
+1 682 286 2411 | email@example.com