Lighter and more lethal. You demand maximum precision and small unit dominance in the most covert operations without adding weight. With over 1500 units delivered, our Common Laser Range Finder – Integrated Capability (CLRF-IC) gives Marine Air-Ground task forces all-weather, day/night, precision targeting with reduced weight. Currently, we are developing next generation precise targeting systems tailored for the USMC and the DoD.
Integrated Clip-On Advanced Targeting Sight
Built with USMC, built for USMC. No matter the environment, USMC Scout Snipers and Reconnaissance Marines need critical information on-the-move. ICATS delivers simultaneous imaging across extended ranges, without adding considerable weight. It provides greater precision, lethality, and survivability in the toughest terrain and low light conditions.
QUALIFIED GEN 3 FROM FORT BELVOIR.IF IT'S NOT QUALIFIED, IT'S NOT GEN 3.
You demanded small unit dominance, we delivered. Our AN/PVS 31-D delivered Gen 3 image intensification with overlayed and infrared imagery ahead of the production schedule to give USMC forces greater precision and lethality.
Our Night Vision delivers NIR and multispectral viewing capabilities suitable for a diverse range of USMC specialties, including network connected ground solutions providing heads-up/ real-time enhanced situational awareness, integration with clip-on thermal imaging, faster decision making, and data sharing within the common operating picture.
GET THE BEST – UPGRADE TO OUR COMBAT PROVEN GEN 3 HIGH FOM WHITE PHOSPHUR
- Our SBNVG enhances warfighter performance and agility with capabilities for overlayed image intensified and infrared imagery.
- The SBNVG system features our AN/PVS-31D (F5032) night vision goggle with a clip-on thermal imager for superior nighttime viewing under a variety of environments and conditions.
ENVG-B | AN/PSQ-44
- Enhanced augmented reality, situational awareness and blue force tracking capabilities
- Enhanced visual acuity with image intensification and thermal fusion
- White phosphor image intensification technology in a dual-tube goggle, helping improve target location, threat engagement, and access to imagery of the common operating environment
- New high-resolution display
- Wireless personal area network that works with the US Army’s Nett Warrior system to produce augmented reality algorithms to provide greater situational awareness
- Cut the static and get reliable gear. Our AN/AVS-9 (F4949) with High FOM White Phosphor image intensification tubes cut through electromagnetic interference.
- Fixed and rotary-wing aviators gain the advantage to clearly identify targets and avoid obstacles. The F4949 series is the standard night-flying system for the U.S. Navy and the USMC.
- The versatile technology in the Elbit Systems of America F6015 allows soldiers to move rapidly and effectively in all night conditions without the need to carry multiple types of specialized equipment.
- Engineered for handheld, weapon-mounted and camera-adapted use
- Features a Gen 3 F9815 image intensifier tube with variable gain
- Dark-adapted, unaided-eye technology provides Situational Awareness and close-range vision
- Night vision aided eye provides long-range sighting of potential threats
Combat is evolving. It demands greater lethality and survivability. IronVision provides 360° Situational Awareness vision suite for the Textron Systems’ Cottonmouth ARV by delivering a single image of the ARV’s surroundings to all crew members within the vehicle.
IronVision fuses video images from outside the vehicle with overlaid terrain and obstacle information, along with navigation and battlespace symbology to provide a comprehensive and intuitive view of crew surroundings for unparalleled situational awareness.
Long Range Precision Fires
Advancing the Marine’s Armed Reconnaissance mission. Built for USMC to deliver high lethality, extended endurance, and superior standoff, SkyStriker-C is a cost-effective loitering munition that is capable of long-range precision fires. The technology-enabled munition improves performance, situational awareness and survivability by providing direct-fire aerial-precision capabilities to maneuverable troops and Special Forces.
Base Security and Defense
MULTIPLE THREATS | EARLY WARNING | DRIVEN BY AI AND MACHINE LEARNING
Get interconnected C2 and Detection, Classification and Identification (DCI) powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning across all four variants. We're leveraging our experience securing the US Borders with over 7400 square miles of sensor coverage to provide an easy to setup and maintain Mobile All Domain Operational Surveillance for base and force protection.
Build the future alongside our engineers and develop USMC tailored advanced solutions for surveillance and early warning systems.
Elbit America's mobile surveillance systems have not only evolved in a real-world environment, developing their own lessons learned, but they are constantly learning in a significantly larger operating environment along the Southern US Border.
Our systems incorporate automated ground detection, classification, tracking, and alerting of threats and gives Command Operations Center controllers immediate assessment of the base perimeter.
CIVILIAN VEHICLEOur systems minimize effort and cognitive overload by ‘seeing, understanding and acting first’ throughout crisis situations, creating a focus on important factors, reducing response time and enhancing location tracking and target ID.
+1 682 286 2411 | email@example.com